ant-dev mailing list archives

From Arminio Andrei <arminio.and...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Delete recursive directories
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:34:15 GMT
I read the manual but not so intuitive. I solved my problem simple: since I runt the ant script
on a linux box I use <exec> task to execute a simple script with this command "find
. -name ".svn" | xargs rm -rf".

I will try later to figure out if is possible to use the <delete> task with that pattern

Thx Dominique

Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> wrote: Please read the manual entry for  Arminio.

Consider using a pattern similar to **/.svn/** and using the attribute
that control inclusion or not of empty dirs. --DD