ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant 1.7 alpha available for testing...
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:24:20 GMT
Hi,

Fixed the download problem with some .htaccess mojo, so for your
approval and delight:

http://people.apache.org/~kevj

is now hosting the latest build.

KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- ManifestTest fails on OSX 10.4 with Java5
I looked at this and cannot see why it's failing - the recent changes
may have caused it, but I haven't heard anyone else complaining, so
maybe it's only apparent on OSX?

I've only signed the tgz file itself, not the files inside - I assume
that is the correct approach, as the script in ReleaseInstructions
was driving me mad as I had to enter a passphrase for each file in
the distribution directory

Please test and see if you get the ManifestTest problem - I want to
know if it's platform specific.

Thanks,
Kev
--
"I call it the State where everyone, good or bad, is a poison-
drinker: the State where universal slow suicide is called - life" -