ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.7 alpha [get-m2.xml FIXED]
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:32:34 GMT
Hi,

The build.xml file wasn't updated to copy the get-m2.xml file over to
the dist directory - I've updated the build.xml file, committed it
and run a quick test here, so once again the 1.7 alpha release is
ready for you to all have a once-over

http://people.apache.org/~kevj

If anyone notices anything else missing from the distribution, let me
know and I'll look into it - Thanks to Matt for spotting the missing
file so quickly - have a gold star and a pat on the back :)

The recent changes to InputRequest are included and have caused no
problems at this end - if anyone notices a bug please let me know.
Also need someone willing to test ManifestTest on Windows/Linux (I'll
check out the latest code and build on Ubuntu dapper this morning),
I'm still erring on the side of an environmental problem on OSX for
this one though, as it seems completely strange that Martijn would
have bothered to write a unit test, watch it fail, then still commit
the code!  My guess is that it passed fine for Martijn and it's my
weird Californian machine having a hissy-fit

Thanks,
Kev

--
"Man is truly free only among equally free men" - Michael Bakunin