ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@sun.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r410022 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant: taskdefs/condition/AntVersion.java taskdefs/optional/extension/DeweyDecimal.java util/DeweyDecimal.java
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:34:16 GMT
kevj@apache.org wrote:
> - Refactor DeweyDecimal to util package, retain bc by keeping a stub in the original
location

Suggestion: keep same API in old location (@deprecate'd) but for new
location delete all of the is* methods and just make it implement
Comparable/*<DeweyDecimal>*/. And the class should be final.

BTW I think you forgot to set the new DeweyDecimal.java to be text in
SVN. Checks out as CRNL on my Linux machine.

-J.

--
jesse.glick@sun.com  x22801  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org
       http://google.com/search?q=e%5E%28pi*i%29%2B1