ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to access a MacroDef?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:08:47 GMT
Thanks,

I have entered a bug report on this. When I was writing presetdef,
I had a lot of similar problems and as a result there is a number
of places in the code that contain checks for presets being the
result of createCompopent. The code here needs to create the
task that preset points to. Due to change in job, I am not currently
able to modify ant code (need to set up svn at home on windross ;-),
but I will a look.

Peter