ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Khambete" <pkhamb...@intertrust.com>
Subject RE: CUnit ant task
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:44:06 GMT

Hi Jan

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback. I will
open a bugzilla and post the patch there. I dont have
a web-site or plans to maintain it by myself.
I could open an RFE so we can add features as needed

Regards
-Prasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:15 PM
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Subject: AW: CUnit ant task

>Hello
>
>In our project our unit tests are executable files.
>I wanted to have something like Ant's JUnit task to be used with
>CruiseControl.
>
>For this I modified the Ant JUnit task to have a CUnit task (its a
>little bit of a hack because I wanted to get something that was working

>for us but not spend too much effort)
>
>Is this something that might be useful to have in Ant ?
>The changes to the sources and example usage is enclosed in the .zip
>file. Comments, suggestions and feedback is welcome.

While I'm thinking that a <cunit> would be good as some projects using
Ant for building their C-projects, Ant is not the right place for
holding that, because Ant has no c-related tasks.
* You could open a bugzilla for AntContrib and post your patch
* You could maintain it for yourself on a website and we could point to
that
* You could open a RFE for the CUnit-Framework (similar to <junit> and
the JUnit-Framework in
  the future)

Jan