ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: [Vote] remove Xalan1 dependencies from codebase
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:35:26 GMT
> Still, I'd like to remove these classes and the dependencies
> towards these classes unless someone objects, so please vote
> [X ] Yes, be my guest, remove the dependencies towards xalan1
> [ ] No, don't, these classes are still important (I know a place
> where to get xalan1) and must not be removed

But I (like antoine) was waiting for someone more experienced to veto
- I don't know where xalan1 would now be used, but presumably one of
the apache xml chaps will know more about it

"To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed,
legislated..." - Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message