ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] remove Xalan1 dependencies from codebase
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 01:35:26 GMT

> Still, I'd like to remove these classes and the dependencies
> towards these classes unless someone objects, so please vote
>
> [X ] Yes, be my guest, remove the dependencies towards xalan1
> [ ] No, don't, these classes are still important (I know a place
> where to get xalan1) and must not be removed

But I (like antoine) was waiting for someone more experienced to veto
- I don't know where xalan1 would now be used, but presumably one of
the apache xml chaps will know more about it

Kev
--
"To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed,
legislated..." - Pierre-Joseph Proudhon