ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Solofnenko" <trel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Web Toolkit task
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:24:55 GMT
There is generic <java> task. Maybe <macrodef> can help with convenient
interface creation. ANT itself cannot and should not support every existing
and future products - it is better for these products to provide ANT tasks.
Can you ask them at http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit ? As
usualy there is always Google:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=gwt+ant.

- Alexey.