ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Asia 2006]
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:05:49 GMT

On 16 Jun 2006, at 21:45, Steve Loughran wrote:

> ApacheCon asia is looking for speakers. As is Apachecon US, for
> which the deadline is next week.
>
> ApacheCon asia looks like it could be a fun little conference

Funnily enough, my new company is semi-interested in sponsoring my
attendance as a speaker.  So I'll be submitting a proposal about ant
- any thoughts on what would make a good speech (building a release
for an apache project perhaps ;) ?

Also if anyone else can make it, then I can get my pgp key signed (yay!)

Kev
--
"That government is best which governs not at all" - Henry Thoreau