ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject pgp key for signing files
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 06:50:11 GMT
Hi,

I've just run a test build of svn trunk with all the optional jars
(thanks Antoine!).  I recall that there were instructions about how
to sign files for release on the apache website, but I can't find
anything ant specific.

In the ant release instructions, there's mention of the shell script
for signing all the files, but again there's no mention of how to
create a key/what tools to use/how to publish said key to public server

I'm going to google some more to see what options are available, but
any advice from people who've previously gone through this would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Kev

--
"All governments are in equal measure good and evil.  The best ideal
is anarchy." - Leo Tolstoy