ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r417494 - in /ant/core/trunk: CONTRIBUTORS contributors.xml
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:15:18 GMT wrote:
> Author: conor
> Date: Tue Jun 27 08:56:43 2006
> New Revision: 417494
> Log:
> Correct issues in Contributors files

I've updated both of these files. The XML one I changed to be valid XML,
whilst I updated the text file to be a UTF-8 file. Somewhere along the
line the non-ASCII chars had become hosed.

In the end, I think we need have just one of these files and I think the
XML one is the way to go. It is easier to manage. If we need a text
version we should generate it from the XML. We'll need to make sure we
don't lose anyone's name when we do that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message