ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject .cvsignore ===> .svnignore
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:36:45 GMT
I have renamed all the .cvsignore into .svnignore and committed my
change. Did not get prompted for a commit message.
The question is also :

in lib/optional, the file .svn/dir-prop-base did not change.

$ cat dir-prop-base
K 10
svn:ignore
V 19
jdepend*.jar
s*.jar
END

So most of my optional jars are listed when I do a svn status, except
jdepend.

Does one have to run an administrative command to update the directory
properties, or do they have to be updated by hand separately ?

Regards,
Antoine