ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Asia 2006]
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:01:15 GMT
Kev Jackson wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2006, at 21:45, Steve Loughran wrote:
>> ApacheCon asia is looking for speakers. As is Apachecon US, for  which
>> the deadline is next week.
>> ApacheCon asia looks like it could be a fun little conference
> Funnily enough, my new company is semi-interested in sponsoring my
> attendance as a speaker.  So I'll be submitting a proposal about ant  -
> any thoughts on what would make a good speech (building a release  for
> an apache project perhaps ;) ?

you could put in for more than one proposal

+how to release an apache project

if you get in as a speaker, some travel/hotel will be funded.

> Also if anyone else can make it, then I can get my pgp key signed (yay!)

there will be lots of apache people there for co-signing. Certainly much
of the Axis2 team will be present, they being based in Sri Lanka.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message