ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof ...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: [vote] 'undeprecate project.resolveFile() [was Re: svn commit: r414442 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs: AbstractJarSignerTask.java ExecTask.java Javac.java Javadoc.java TempFile.java Touch.java XSLTProcess.java]
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:21:12 GMT
I'd like to throw in a -0 in that case (not too bothered either)

(as of here what I just wrote before:)
I think Project has become too much of a "God" class. It has almost 100
public methods, more than 80 are not deprecated. I understand it is
convenient to have a proxy towards every utility in Project, still I 'd
say Project is having too much responsibilities and it is good to remove
the responsibility of a utility class from the Project class.

Martijn