ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: svn commit: r414442 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs: AbstractJarSignerTask.java ExecTask.java Javac.java Javadoc.java TempFile.java Touch.java XSLTProcess.java
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:14:57 GMT
This has been deprecated by jkf in commit 396012, @since 1.7 apparently.

So it can be undeprecated, and Kev's changes can be removed ;-)

I appreciate Kev's efforts to remove the deprecations, but IMHO
resolveFile(String) shouldn't have been deprecated.

Am I the only one to think that? --DD

On 6/15/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello Dominique,
>
> Project.resolveFile(String fileName) is
> @deprecated since 1.7
>
> so Kevin is removing our own calls to deprecated methods.
>
> The real question is why did we deprecate Project.resolveFile(String) in the first place
? Second, was there a consensus to do it ?

> Regards,
>
> Antoine
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:26:05 -0500
> Von: Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com>
> An: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
> Betreff: Re: svn commit: r414442 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs:
AbstractJarSignerTask.java ExecTask.java Javac.java Javadoc.java TempFile.java Touch.java
XSLTProcess.java