ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: [Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Asia 2006]
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:36:05 GMT

On 20 Jun 2006, at 17:17, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
<Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

>>> - any thoughts on what would make a good speech (building a release
>>> for an apache project perhaps ;) ?
>>
>> you could put in for more than one proposal
>>
>> +ant1.7
>> +how to release an apache project
>
> + bundling tasks into an antlib and using that in a xmlns

I submitted a proposal to do a 1 hour session on using antlibs.  I
honestly don't think I know enough about the whole of ant1.7
(resource collections et al) to do justice to a session, and I'd hate
to come over as an idiot ;p.  Perhaps how *not* to release a project
would be a suitable talk!

Kev

--
"All governments are in equal measure good and evil.  The best ideal
is anarchy." - Leo Tolstoy