ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7 release
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:02:09 GMT
A quick update regarding my situation trying to build a test release
dist.

I can now bootstrap everything except starteam and weblogic.  I'm
also having a strange issue with Echo not compiling in eclipse (but
works fine from command line).

ie, I can build all the ant-* jars except ant-starteam and ant-weblogic

I've contacted borland regarding getting access to starteam sdk
without having to sign up to some ridiculous trial/download
nonsense.  I'll see if they get back to me.  Regarding weblogic, if
anyone has a jar file for that I'll probably need it as I doubt bea
will supply me with one without again registering.

Thanks
Kev
--
"It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through
disobedience and through rebellion" - Oscar Wilde