ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant17/Planning" by KevJackson
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 05:33:00 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KevJackson:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant17/Planning

  Less important stuff.

   * security hardening. "locking down...or giving the opportunity to lock down; e.g. secure
class loading, working with digital certs, etc..." Rated as 'like' because of the difficulty.
-  * Look at all SCM tasks and pull in pending patches for new features. Find people to test
them.
+  * Look at all SCM tasks and pull in pending patches for new features. Find people to test
them. (I looked at VSS when implementing as antlib (svn sandbox), pulled in as many patches/fixes
as I could find in bugzilla - Kev)
   * Lightweight Java1.5 distro without Xerces.

  === ''Like'' Features Implemented ===
@@ -126, +126 @@

   * Java 1.5, Win9x. (Steve has a VMWare image for this)
   * Java1.6 beta, Recent Vista Snapshot (Steve has a VMWare image for this)
-  * Java1.6 beta, MacOS X (Is there a beta here?)
+  * Java1.6 beta, MacOS X (I've checked apple/developer (ADC) and so far no mention of Java6
on OSX - Kev)
   * OpenVMS, Any Java

  == WONTFIX ==