ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Petar Tahchiev" <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Summer Of Code
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 16:12:08 GMT
Hello,

My name is Petar Toshev Tahchiev, and I am a student at the Sofia
University, Bulgaria. I am writing to you in connection with Google's
this-year Summer Of Code. For I have been taking part in the users
mail list and I read there about the HTTP tasks(tasks that should
execute HTTP methods on a server).
Also I know that Ant is in need of automated documentation
generation using the implicit and explicit metadata provided by the
Java source code itself. I was wondering if any of my proposals are
good one for a project to take part in Summer Of Code?

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.