ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Liz Burke-Scovill" <fiddledra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bringing up an old issue that was never addressed: includeemptydirs on delete
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 20:54:40 GMT

> If I was understanding the test2 scenario correctly,
> i.e. test2 doesn't get deleted because it's not empty
> until test3 is deleted for being empty, I *think* this
> will work as expected in HEAD.  I did some things in
> there specifically to sort directories such that
> children would be encountered before their parents
> IIRC.  And I seem to remember thinking that something
> related to this would delete more than the current
> release.
>
> -Matt

Matt,

FWIW - it did work as expected in my test script locally using 1.6.5 on
Windows XP - I'm about to test it also using 1.6.5 on Solaris in a more real
world situation.

I have no idea as to it's applicability in HEAD as I won't be able to look
at the subversion repositories until this evening when I get home.

-Liz
--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
fiddledragon@gmail.com