ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <>
Subject Added (very basic) antversion condition
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 09:17:42 GMT

Had some free time today so built a basic antversion condition.  (see commits)

Currently only supports x.y, not x.y.z versioning, currently the only
way I can see of doing the full versioning (with alpha/beta/rc1 etc)
is to using something similar to the javascript suggestion by Jan
(enumerate every released version of ant and associate each with a
unique numeric value).

I'm thinking of maybe having a static class or interface which simply
contains a list of all ant releases along with a numeric value
(Hashtable/dictionary style).

If anyone can see a better way of doing this please let me know.

I committed this as I'm working on a temp machine atm and didn't want
to lose everything that I'd done.  Basic tests are included.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message