ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r409551 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/condition/AntVersion.java
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 04:14:37 GMT

On 29 May 2006, at 11:05, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> suggest you take the meat of DeweyDecimal and move it to
> org.apache.tools.ant.util so that your (core) condition doesn't depend
> on an optional jar.

Do you mean to basically create a new class in the util package
called DeweyDecimal?  With the same basic abilities/properties?

I understand the need to make the condition independent of the
optional class.  I guess it wouldn't be possible to simply 'move'
DeweyDecimal to util as that would break bc somewhere else right?

Kev

--
"It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through
disobedience and through rebellion" - Oscar Wilde