ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r409551 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/condition/
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 04:14:37 GMT

On 29 May 2006, at 11:05, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> suggest you take the meat of DeweyDecimal and move it to
> so that your (core) condition doesn't depend
> on an optional jar.

Do you mean to basically create a new class in the util package
called DeweyDecimal?  With the same basic abilities/properties?

I understand the need to make the condition independent of the
optional class.  I guess it wouldn't be possible to simply 'move'
DeweyDecimal to util as that would break bc somewhere else right?

"It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through
disobedience and through rebellion" - Oscar Wilde

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message