ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: ComponentHelper replacement
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 11:23:00 GMT

On 23 May 2006, at 17:26, Wolfgang Häfelinger wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm heavily using <presetdef> to override/customize tasks. It
> annoys me
> and users
> of my framework to see messages like
>         Trying to override old definition of task junit

ignoring the rest of your message for now - your main problem seems
to be that you're getting too much info dumped to System.out.  Is
that the main problem?

If this is the problem that you and your users are facing, perhaps it
would be a better solution to provide a way to suppress these
messages instead of rewriting ComponentHelper et al.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its
best state is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state an
intolerable one" - Thomas Paine

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message