ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r405524 - in /ant/core/trunk/src: main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/ main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/rmic/ testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 03:54:12 GMT
On Tue, 09 May 2006, <> wrote:

> As well as simplifying a common operation, it is a foundation for
> instance specific logic to decide if an execute failed, which could
> be of use in VMS land.

You better check with your contacts in the OpenVMS group for some of
your changes.

The tasks executing Java VMs (this includes tasks running rmic or
javac) explicitly checked for a 0 exit code since we've been told the
Java VM wouldn't be playing be OpenVMS rules and return 0 on success.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message