ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Atsuhiko Yamanaka" <y...@jcraft.com>
Subject Re: Scp is this possible?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 07:25:27 GMT
Hi,

2006/5/10, Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson@it.fts-vn.com>:
> In the SFTP code, there's mention of selectors not supported on remote
> filesystems.  Why is taht?  The SFTPDirectoryScanner inherits from the
> normal DirectoyScanner (which does support selectors), is there a
> problem with the SFTP protocol that will not allow selectors to work?

That logic comes from ftp task, but I guess that DateSelector expects only
java.io.File instances, but remote files are not  java.io.File.
Anyway, after quick and ugly hack, I could get files with date selector.

In that hack, I get an instance of DateSelector and invoke its
'isSelected' method
whith dummy java.io.File instance whose 'lastModifiedTime' is setted
as timestam of
remote file.  It is too ugly to post here, so I'll wait for reponses
from Ant experts.