ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: Scp is this possible?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 05:09:38 GMT
Kev Jackson wrote:

> Atsuhiko Yamanaka wrote:
>
>> Hi,

>>> If you want to apply ymnk's patch, I committed everything except fpr
>>> the files starting with all uppercase SCP.
>>

>> FYI, that attached patch[1] on Bug entry 39532[2] includes only files
>> for sftp task
>> and it must be applied to ant_20060509104815.tar.gz without any errors.
>

> I've applied the patch to my local trunk of ant, I made a couple of
> minor changes (mainly getting rid of unused imports etc) - so far so
> good, I can get the files from the remote machine using a contains
> selector, next test is the difficult one, with two date selectors to
> implement between. (ie from-date < file < to-date)

Damnit!

"selectors are not supported on remote filesets"

Basically that's what I need, the ability to select the files based on
the last modified - I don't want to pull back files if they are not
within the search criteria :(

Atsuhiko Yamanaka:
Is this impossible to implement, or did you not need it and therefore
cut it out from the patch?

Thanks
Kev