ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: Scp is this possible?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 04:42:02 GMT
Atsuhiko Yamanaka wrote:

> Hi,
> 2006/5/10, Stefan Bodewig <>:
>> On Wed, 10 May 2006, Kevin Jackson <> wrote:
>> > Thanks, I will certainly try it and use it if it works.
>> If you want to apply ymnk's patch, I committed everything except fpr
>> the files starting with all uppercase SCP.
> FYI, that attached patch[1] on Bug entry 39532[2] includes only files
> for sftp task
> and it must be applied to ant_20060509104815.tar.gz without any errors.

I've applied the patch to my local trunk of ant, I made a couple of
minor changes (mainly getting rid of unused imports etc) - so far so
good, I can get the files from the remote machine using a contains
selector, next test is the difficult one, with two date selectors to
implement between. (ie from-date < file < to-date)

Fantastic timing of the patch by the way, makes my life about 1000%
simpler :)

For all SSH related stuff, is the consensus to keep it as an optional
task, or would an antlib make sense for 1.7?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message