ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Added (very basic) antversion condition
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 04:20:54 GMT
Hi all,

Taking into consideration the suggestion that there will be no need
to differentiate between 1.7 and 1.7alpha, I've switched
implementation to use DeweyDecimal as per Stefan's suggestion.

I tried to make sure the code will compile on 1.2+ jdks (ie no
regular expressions - java < 1.4 sucked for string handling didn't it?)

If anyone spots any flaws please shout (-1!) and I'll fix them.

Thanks
Kev

--
"Man is truly free only among equally free men" - Michael Bakunin