ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bringing up an old issue that was never addressed: includeemptydirs on delete
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 19:40:43 GMT
Liz, I'm still not 100% sure I understand your use case now ;-)

Would you mind providing a simplified sample listing of the files in
your directory before <delete>, the XML snippet for the <delete> tag
with its nested elements you're using, and which files you expect to
get deleted?

I'm a bit puzzled that you mention that your empty dirs seem selected
by looking at the debug output, yet are not deleted. --DD