ant-dev mailing list archives

From subir bhaumik <subir...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Using Ant Programmatically
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 06:32:39 GMT
Thank you for your recommendation.Now its running O.K.

  Warm Regards

  Subir

Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@dpml.net> wrote:
I would recommend that you forget about the Taskdef and just focus on
instantiating and executing the IzPackTask task instance.

For example:

  IzPackTask task = new IzPackTask();
  task.setProject( project );

  // you customatization of the task