ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: Summer Of Code
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 16:22:08 GMT
Speaking personally, I think the documentation project
has great value for the Ant community.  I consider
Dominique Devienne's gendoc proposal to be a viable
"seed"; it is (usually, I am having trouble with svn
ATM) viewable in Ant's svn sandbox.  As I understand
it, a SOC project should consist of a good deal of
coding, however; hopefully DD can provide an
indication of how much code would probably be written
in the course of fleshing out his proposal.