ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Paul.Mac...@nokia.com>
Subject # character causes problem parsing -lib paths
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 03:36:02 GMT
Hello,

I have found that if I specify a -lib option with a path that contains a
hash "#" character, it cannot find the libraries. Without the #
character in the path they can be picked up fine.

This is not easily avoided in our environment, as we use Synergy for
SCM, which defaults to using # in the path when checking out projects.
This can be changed, but that is not desirable.

Is this a known bug? Does anyone know of any workarounds?

Many thanks

paul