ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Additional SourceSafe (VSS) Tasks - Any Comments?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:34:26 GMT
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson@it.fts-vn.com> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> Please read the section starting with "Committers will need" in
>> <http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn>.  Your
>> checked in files all had Windows line ends, fixed.
>>
> I'm probably going to have to dig around to discover how to change
> this for subclipse

I don't know for sure but I'd expect subclipse to honor the "normal"
subversion config files, so adding the stuff from
<http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt> to your subversion
config file should work.

On my Windows machine I use the Cygwin version of subversion which
uses ~/.subversion just like the Unix version does.  I vaguelly recall
reading something about the "real" Windows version of the subversion
client would use a directory below %APPDATA%.

Stefan