ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Additional SourceSafe (VSS) Tasks - Any Comments?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:11:11 GMT
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson@it.fts-vn.com> wrote:

>>>Would it be possible to checkin my antlib to svn?
>>
>>Sure, you are a committer 8-)
>>
> doh!

Please read the section starting with "Committers will need" in
<http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn>.  Your
checked in files all had Windows line ends, fixed.

By convention the files should have gone to vss/trunk instead of vss
but we can easily fix that later or when we move to the non-sandbox
area.

> Please feel free to checkout and have a play with

Will do when I find time, should be possible some time later this
week.

> (if you have a vss repo available), I tried to incoporate
> fixes/enhancement requests in bugzilla as I was going along.

Maybe you should point people in the bugzilla reports to the new
location so they can give the antlib a try - or even compile the lib
for them and make it available from people.apache.org/~kevj/

Stefan