ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: Additional SourceSafe (VSS) Tasks - Any Comments?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:20:47 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>>Sure, you are a committer 8-)
>>>

>>doh!
>>

>Please read the section starting with "Committers will need" in
><http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn>.  Your
>checked in files all had Windows line ends, fixed.

I'm probably going to have to dig around to discover how to change this
for subclipse - can't find it in the dialogs/menus so it may be a conf
file setting - sorry for the hassle you just had changing everything

>By convention the files should have gone to vss/trunk instead of vss
>but we can easily fix that later or when we move to the non-sandbox
>area.

I thought about the trunk issue, but didn't think that it was important
for sandbox stuff.

>>Please feel free to checkout and have a play with
>>

>Will do when I find time, should be possible some time later this
>week.
>

>>(if you have a vss repo available), I tried to incoporate
>>fixes/enhancement requests in bugzilla as I was going along.
>>

>Maybe you should point people in the bugzilla reports to the new
>location so they can give the antlib a try - or even compile the lib
>for them and make it available from people.apache.org/~kevj/

This is something I considered, along with the darcs antlib I put
together (for kicks) last year.

Thanks for fixing up my goofball svn commit - try to keep it clean next
time (use *nix dev platform would help...)
Kev