ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: [OT] Trails
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:04:44 GMT
Jonnalagadda, Sumithra wrote:

>Hi Kev,
>I tried and even posted a message on
>I was wondering how could it be so difficult to find the link to download
>Did you download it?. If so from where?
There is a link on the site I sent you to called 'Document and Files';jsessionid=3B5B2D6D9DC4B4CA319293A81CA08487

This will give you access to the downloads area - *please stop spamming
the ant developer mailing list with requests about trails* it is very
rude to intrude in a different community with questions that have no
relevance, and it takes no more than 10 seconds work to find the files -
so it's lazy as well as rude.

See this for more information about how to behave online:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message