ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] Removal of deprecated methods since ant 1.4.x. or earlier.
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:55:50 GMT
Martijn Kruithof wrote:
> Hello
>
> Do you agree the methods marked as deprecated in ant 1.4.x or earlier
> to be removed?
>
> The following methods have been marked deprecated in ant 1.4.x or
> earlier:
>
> Project.addFilter(String token, String value)
> Project.getFilters()
> Project.resolveFile(String fileName, File rootDir)
> Project.copyFile(.*)
> Project.setFileLastModified(File file, long time)
>
> ExecuteJava.setOutput(PrintStream out)
>
> FixCRLF.setCr(AddAsisRemove attr)
>
> Please vote:
>
> [ ] Yes
>
> [ ] No
>
> I consider this a code change, requiring  lazy approval and then lazy
> consensus from the active committers.
>
> Martijn

Hello Martijn,

sounds good.

[x ] Yes

[ ] No

I am sure you have noticed that  :

- there is one usage of copyFile (String source, String dest) in
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.NetRexxC

- Project#resolveFile(String fileName, File rootDir) { has one usage in
ProjectHelperImpl.

this should not stop us.

Regards,

Antoine