ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r395742 - /ant/core/trunk/docs/manual/CoreTasks/style.html
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:36:55 GMT

I did a few indentation changes, because I realized that it was not at
all clear that the attributes described below "Factory" are nested
elements of the factory, which itself is a nested element of the xslt task.

The xslt task describes actually several types : factory, attribute,
outputproperty, param. I wonder whether for clarity they should not be
moved each to its own html file, for instance under Concept and Types.

In my previous change, I rewrote the documentation for the style
attribute of the xslt task itself. From the way it was written
previously, I thought that the style attribute was deprecated.
What was meant was only that the resolution of stylesheet relative to an
attribute basedir of the task is deprecated.

I never understood that before, but I saw nowhere an alternative to the
style attribute. I thought that the documentation meant that there is a
nested element which can replace the style attribute, which is not the case.

Antoine wrote:
>     ant/core/trunk/docs/manual/CoreTasks/style.html

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message