ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r395206 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Locator.java
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:01:32 GMT

Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> results :
>
> ant -f docs.xml -lib c:/opt/velocity\#1.4/velocity-dep-1.4.jar -lib
> c:/opt/velocity\#1.4/build/lib/jdom-b9.jar
>
> I wonder whether the lines 146 to 181 in Locator.java which I copied
> from a bug report of Jesse are good.

If I remove the lines 146 to 181 in Locator.java,
(meaning if Locator#fromURI(String uri) is implemented without
reflection, using ant's own code)
there is no exception, but the Anakia task is not found. :-(

It sounds like we need to setup special testcases concerning locating
directories or files containing the # sign.

Peter : were you able to test something like that under UNIX ? Or is it
impossible ?

I would also try simply running a java program with java -cp something
someclass with a classpath containing hash signs
to see whether this works.

Regards,

Antoine