ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7 NullPointerException AbstractFileSet
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:13:39 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

>Hello Kev,
>the question is which piece of code creates the filesets which are added
>here to the delete task.
>this piece of code is probably creating the filesets in such a way that
>the project field is not set.
>I imagine this happens in the org.codehaus.cargo.container codebase.
That's my supposition too, however

>Changing in this line :
>553                  fs.getDirectoryScanner().getIncludedDirectories()));
Changing this doesn't fix the problem - or rather the problem moves on
to another part of the Delete task.  It looks like there's some
incompatibility between the resource collection code (added after 1.6.5)
and the cargo codebase.

I'm going to keep digging, but it may have exposed a slight API change
or an inconsistancy which was previously hidden - or I'm being a fool
and can't see the real cause!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message