ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Build issue
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:48:05 GMT
This question should go to the users list, not the dev list.

The ant-weblogic.jar should be bundled with the version of Ant that
comes with weblogic. Search your WEBLOGIC_HOME recursively for it. You
could also try using the version of Ant that came with weblogic, if you
are not already.

-Rob Anderson