ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Generating site pages?
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:11:57 GMT
I thought there was a cron job that took care of that periodically....

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

Kev Jackson <kevin.jackson@it.fts-vn.com>
03/14/2006 08:25 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>

Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Generating site pages?

Hi all,

I modified external.xml recently on the request of one of the external
tool developers (Charbel Bitar - Ant Pretty Build).  Having just checked
in the new xdoc file I thought all was fine, but Charbel has been in
touch with me and tells me taht the site needs to be rebuilt (doh!).

As I've never done this before, can anyone give me some pointers for
what I should do to get the latest version of external.xml from svn onto
t'internet?

Thanks
Kev