ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FTP to MVS host
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:29:44 GMT
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Henrik Sorensen <henrik.sorensen@balcab.ch>
wrote:

> So is the process to open a bug report, even for discussions of
> generic nature, like how to implement a different kind of remote
> file system?

No, you open a bug report if you want to report bugs or have code to
submit, until then using the dev mailing list is the best option.

> Currently I just trying to make it work by hacking the places where
> it breaks, but a proper modelling of the remote or server filesystem
> should be done.

I guess the best idea is to discuss this on commons-dev@jakarta since
this is where the commons-net developers hand out.  Any improvements
that are made to commons-net will be fed back to Ant, but we probably
won't change anything in Ant until the modified code in commons-net
has been released.

Stefan