ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r384261 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:57:21 GMT
Peter Reilly wrote:
> I agree with Stefan,
> we cannot have "and" etc in
> I tried this before by making the and implementation
> class implement both the condition "and" and the file selector "and"
> but it was not a scalable solution.

I've rolled back, and left a note in to remind people.
I also had to patch ConditionBase to know about every condition we added
since ant1.6.5, with
the sole exception of scriptcondition, which I do declare in

Now, we could create a new package typedefs.optional.conditions and
  -move the task there
  -add a new antlib for all optional conditions.
This would make it easier to set the classpath up right for scriptcondition.