ant-dev mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <>
Subject Custom task and type documentation revisited
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 05:00:00 GMT
I'm doing my annual cpptasks (
cleaning and expect to be producing long overdue release shortly and
hopefully additional releases at more reasonable intervals.  The
current cpptasks build uses tools from the proposals/xdocs to
generate raw documentation from Javadoc comments in the source code
which is then modified to create the product documentation.  I
remember it as a fragile and complicated process and failed at my
first half-hearted attempt to regenerate the documentation recently.
While I expect that I could eventually get it back working again, I
was wondering if something new and better had come along for
generating task documentation.  If not, I'd still be tempted to
migrate to javadoc + some doclet + XSLT to generate the documentation.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message