ant-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Sorensen <henrik.soren...@balcab.ch>
Subject Re: FTP to MVS host
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:28:31 GMT
Thanks for the link.

Reading it ... ... no, open bugs with FTP and MVS as search keys.

So is the process to open a bug report, even for discussions of generic
nature, like how to implement a different kind of remote file system?

Lots of the problem arises from the fact that the MVS file system is not a
hierarchical filesystem.

Currently I just trying to make it work by hacking the places where it breaks,
but a proper modelling of the remote or server filesystem should be done.

Also, the file name parser is really from the apache commons net project, but
is of course heavily used by the ant FTP task.

Henrik