ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject $LOCALCLASSPATH equivalent for windows?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:24:12 GMT
Is there an equivalent to $LOCALCLASSPATH for the Windows launch script in
Ant 1.6.5?

I have two classes (for a JSR-47/Ant logging bridge) that unfortunately
*MUST* be on the system classpath (because java.util.logging is retarded).

The launch script for UNIX (i.e. bin/ant) checks for the presence of the
LOCALCLASSPATH variable; if found the contents are appended onto the
system classpath variable as passed to Java. I can't find an equivalent
environment property for the Windows launch script (i.e. bin\ant.bat). I
can always modify the ant.bat, but if there is a cleaner way to insert
entries into the system classpath I would like to use it. Am I missing
something obvious?

Sorry if this is a dupe, but neither Google nor marc.aimsgroup yielded any
relevant information.

TIA,
JEC
--