ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r371555 - in /ant/core/trunk/src: etc/testcases/taskdefs/optional/antlr/antlr.xml testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ANTLRTest.java
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:01:40 GMT
Okay, looks like test-ant and test-ant-no-xerces both
pass now in Gump.  Hooray for me.  Now, since I'm
really not that XML-savvy at the end of the day, do
smarter heads than mine think it is possible to make
things like entity includes work under crimson or are
we best off as we are, tests disabled?

-Matt