ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project test-ant-no-xerces (in module ant) failed
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:20:37 GMT
--- Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
[SNIP]
> I know I normally ignore the no-xerces test failures

Me, too... I was just thinking eventually we should
address these... then I hit "delete".  :)

> as I assume its
> crimson, but there really are some failing tests
> here, above and beyond
> the include tests
>
>   [junit] Testcase:

test3(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ANTLRTest):
> FAILED
>      [junit] expected:<5> but was:<8>

Hmm, couldn't say about the ANTLRTest.  IMHO the ANTLR
task is broken.  I'm a regular lurker over there;
Scott Stanchfield had talked about rewriting the ANTLR
task... if so, I'm reasonably sure Terence will host
it.  Maybe we could then get the legacy task back on
its proverbial feet, mark the code as untouchable, and
deprecate it...

[SNIP]
>     [junit] Testcase:

testResourceSelectorSimple(org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.ModifiedSelectorTest):

> Caused an ERROR
>      [junit] restrict doesn't support the nested
> "modified" element.

Interesting.  This will come down to myself or Jan to
fix, I suppose.  :)  I'll have a look.

-Matt