ant-dev mailing list archives

From VGupta <vipul_pu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem: Ant's SQL task does not support copy via indirection
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:19:57 GMT
If the sql file contains data to be loaded in the following format

  COPY bcd  (PolicySymbol, StateCode, SqlTable, CallType, SubType, FieldIdentifier, TagName)
FROM stdin;
PAC $$ AGR_ST_COV RATE/AUDIT  MOD_FACTOR4 PRICING TIER
PAC $$ AGR_ST_COV RATE/AUDIT  MOD_FACTOR5 CAPPING FACTOR

  The above call to sql task would hang as there is ome problem with the sql task.
  (I think ant tasks expects sql statements and does not support copy via redirection to stdin.)

  Can anybody please suggest me some way of loading this sql file on a database server which
is running on a remote machine.

  Regards,
Vipul Gupta

Yahoo! Photos